I am honored that you clicked the link to my greeting.
Even if by accident. But if not by accident why?
Want to learn more about REAP or me and my strange name? Heard about REAP? Interested in joining as a member?
REAP founders had a vision to connect suburban with farmland for compatible economic development. REAP networks, recruits, advocates, educates, and advises with a government relations mindset. Want examples?
• Organized career awareness field trips for area high schools.
• Successfully pushed for Bennett’s first stop light at the Bennett Crossing intersection.
• Re-ignited the efforts of six stakeholders to improve the gateway to CASP at Imboden Road.
• Advocated for and now promotes Deer Trail’s new EV charging station.
• Remains a thought leader on groundwater as advisory to Arapahoe County.
• Hired high school intern for Spanish translation.
• Brainstorms with stakeholders for improvements to rural health care.
REAP sees opportunities and resources before others and knows how to seize them for the good of the I-70 corridor.
Whatever the reason, you would be smart to join REAP. New economic activity is afoot. Be ahead of the curve and get an insider’s track. Just click on “publications” for the latest intel from REAP monthly meetings. See what I’m talking about.
Want to know more? Call or write. I’m standing by.
Thanks. Louis X. “Kip” Cheroutes 303.204.0479 firstname.lastname@example.org